TERMS OF SERVICE
Article 1 Scope and changes of this agreement
- This agreement shall apply to all users defined in Article 3.
- Enex Koube GK may add, delete or change the contents of this agreement without prior notice to the user.
- All users shall confirm the contents of this agreement when using the service specified in Article 2 (hereinafter referred to as "this service"), and Enexkoube GK agrees to this agreement with the user who is using this service. It is considered to have been done.
Article 2 Services provided
- The services provided by Enex Koube GK are the services listed in the following items.
- Goods sales service
- Information service
- Various services associated with Nos. 1 and 2
- Various services provided by Enex Koube GK in the future
- Enex Koube GK may add, delete or change the contents of the services specified in each item of the preceding paragraph.
Article 3 User definition
"User" means the user of this agreement and this service.
Article 4 Establishment of sales contract
- The sales contract between the user and Enex Koube GK shall be concluded at the time specified in each of the following items.
- When ordering from the online shop, when Enex Koube GK receives the order information from the user.
- If you place an order from a place other than the online shop, when Enex Koube GK receives the order.
- It is considered that the parent's responsibility was the responsibility of the minor to apply for the purchase of the product.
- After the sales contract is concluded, Enex Koube GK will use the payment method specified in Article 6.1 specified by the user at the time of ordering, and the price based on the sales contract concluded between the user and Enex Koube GK (hereinafter referred to as "price"). ”) Can be charged to the user.
Article 5 Cancellation of contract
- Enex Koube GK may cancel the contract in the following cases after the sales contract is concluded.
- When the ordered product is out of stock and the subsequent arrival schedule is undecided.
- When the product is damaged, malfunctions, or other defects before it is delivered, is out of stock, and the arrival schedule is undecided.
- When the product cannot be supplied due to discontinuation of production by the manufacturer or supplier.
- When the product cannot be delivered due to unknown address or long absence.
- When the user does not pay the price within the specified period.
- When the credit card company specified by the user notifies that the credit card has not been fulfilled.
- When it is impossible to deliver the product due to other reasons.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, Enexkoube GK may cancel or cancel the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
Article 6 Price
- The price of each item is specified on the item details page, and the shipping fee is specified on the "About shipping and shipping" page of the help.
- Consumption tax is included in the displayed item prices and shipping charges.
- The shipping charges specified on the "Shipping / Shipping" page are based on the shipping method stipulated in Article 8.1.
- Enex Koube GK may change the product price and shipping fee without prior notice to the user. Even if the product price, shipping fee, or both are changed after the sales contract is concluded, the user shall pay the price at the time of the sales contract conclusion, and the difference charge from Enex Koube GK to the user or to the user The difference will not be refunded.
Article 7 Settlement
- The user shall be able to select the payment method specified in each of the following items when purchasing the product.
- Online (credit) payment
- Cash on delivery
- Enex Koube GK may add or delete the payment methods specified in each item of the preceding paragraph.
If the credit card company designated by the user notifies that the credit card has not been fulfilled, Enexkoube GK may request the user to pay for the payment by other payment methods.
Article 8 Product delivery
- Basically, for all orders, the goods will be delivered by the route carrier designated by Enex Koube GK, and will be delivered to the eaves in the packed state. The route carrier shall be selected at the discretion of Enex Koube GK in consideration of the size, weight, properties, etc. of the product.
- Due to problems such as the size, weight, nature, delivery route, etc. of the product, it may not be possible to deliver to the eaves by the route carrier, or if the user wishes, the delivery method will be other than the route flight such as charter flight, and the delivery fee when the sales contract is concluded In the event of higher shipping costs, Enexkoube GK may charge the user for the difference in shipping charges.
- The user can change the delivery address of the product specified at the time of ordering by contacting Enex Koube GK within the period before Enex Koube GK starts arranging the shipment of the product. will do. Enex Koube GK shall not be obliged to respond to the user's request when the user receives a notification of change of the product delivery address after starting the product shipping arrangement, and the user changes the product delivery address at his / her own risk and expense. Suppose.
- When delivering goods to multiple delivery destinations, the user shall place an order once for each delivery destination. In addition, the user shall not be able to order multiple products at one time from one delivery destination, and after ordering, request Enex Koube GK to deliver each product to multiple delivery destinations.
- The user shall be able to specify that the goods be delivered to a place other than the user's own place of residence. If the user does not receive the product by himself / herself, he / she must notify the delivery destination or the recipient in advance that the product will be delivered from Enex Koube GK, and the product will be sent to Enex Koube GK due to reasons such as refusal to receive it. It shall not be returned. If the product is returned to Enex Koube GK due to the user's carelessness such as refusal of receipt or long absence, and the product is delivered again at a later date, the user will be charged the shipping fee for return and the shipping fee for redelivery to Enex Koube GK. You shall pay the actual cost.
- The user shall not be able to request Enex Koube GK to provide those services unless the product is gift-wrapped or a message card is attached to the product in the campaign of Enex Koube GK.
- The period from the start of product shipping arrangements to the delivery of products to users is the period specified in each of the following items, except for the cases specified in the next section.
- Usually about 2-9 days after ordering
- The period until delivery of the product may be extended as specified in the preceding paragraph for the reasons specified in each of the following items.
- When products cannot be shipped because Saturdays and Sundays overlap with public holidays and our company's holidays.
- When the shipment volume of the manufacturer or supplier or other work volume is large and the product cannot be shipped as scheduled.
- When delivery is delayed due to circumstances on the delivery company side after shipping the product.
- If the user is absent on the delivery date and the route carrier takes the product home without delivering it and a "notice of absence" is left, the user himself will contact the route carrier and arrange for redelivery. Suppose you do.
- Enex Koube GK shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages to the user due to the delay in delivery of the product to the user due to the proviso of paragraphs 10 and 11 and other reasons.
- Products will only be delivered within Japan.
Article 9 Transfer of ownership
- When the user or the delivery destination specified by the user receives the ordered product, the ownership of the product shall be transferred from Enexkoube GK to the user.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, the credit card company may retain ownership of the products you place your order in accordance with the terms of the membership agreement set by your credit card company.
Article 10 Returns and exchanges
- Users can return new and unused (tagged) items for all orders within 30 days. In that case, the return shipping fee will be paid by the customer. If you send it by cash on delivery, we will deduct the shipping fee and refund it. As a general rule, refunds will be made by the method you paid for, but depending on the timing of payment and the timing of returns, the money may be transferred to the specified account.
- After the product arrives, the user shall check for damage without delay.
- In the unlikely event that the product is damaged, defective, or incorrect, the details will be notified to Enex Koube GK within 7 days after the product arrives.
In this case, the user shall keep the product in the original packaging as it was delivered. If you contact us within the period and the product is found to be damaged, defective, or incorrect, we will repair or replace it with a new one at the expense of Enex Koube GK. .. However, if the product is sold out, discontinued, or limited, or if it cannot be repaired, the product price will be refunded.
Article 11 Handling of personal information
Article 12 Copyright, etc.
The documents, video, audio, and other works provided by Enex Koube LLC through the Service are protected by copyright laws, other laws, and international treaties. It is prohibited, regardless of media or means, to reproduce, divert, transmit, screen, etc. to reproduce, divert, transmit, screen, etc. as it is or all of these without the permission of the Company. In addition, it is not allowed to change, change, or modify the contents of the content at all.
The User may not use or publish any information, such as copyrighted works, provided through Enex Koube LLC beyond the scope of the user's personal use stipulated in the Copyright Act without the consent of the right-bearer. In the event of a problem related to intellectual property rights such as copyrights in violation of the provisions of this Article, the User shall resolve the problem at his/her own expense and responsibility and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to Enex Koube LLC.
Article 13 Prohibited Matters
The User shall not perform any of the acts specified in the following articles.
- Criminal acts, acts contrary to public order and morals, or other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
- Acts that interfere with or may interfere with the operation or operation of Enex Koube LLC.
- Acts that damage the credibility of Enex Kobe LLC or a third party, acts that cause nuisance, detract from or damage, or acts that are likely to do so.
- The act of using the Service by illegally using the personal information or false information of a third party.
- Other acts that Enex Koube LLC deems inappropriate.
Article 14 Other Disclaimers
- Enex Koube LLC may freely modify, delete or add the composition, content, web pages or other elements of the Website and shall not be obligated to return to the state it was in before it was changed, deleted or added at the user's request. The same is true for all e-commerce systems, such as programs and databases.
- The User shall bear the costs for preparation and installation of computer equipment and communication equipment necessary to use the Service, telephone and fax charges required to use the Service, internet connection charges, communication charges such as line usage fees, labor costs, and all other expenses.
- Enex Koube LLC may immediately cancel or cancel the sales contract unconditionally without requiring a notice of notice if the user's data is lost or becomes ill-readable due to a failure or trouble with enex koube LLC's computer equipment, communication equipment, etc. to provide this service, or a failure of the communication line.
- If the User causes damage, etc. to another user or a third party due to the use of the Service, the User shall resolve the issue at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any trouble or damage to Enex Koube LLC.
- Enex Koube LLC shall not be liable for any damage caused by the user's failure to use the Service.
- Enex Koube LLC shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or benefits a result of the use of the Service in any case, regardless of the cause of the legal claim.
- Enex Koube LLC shall be exoned by processing the affairs in accordance with the content registered by the User at Enex Koube LLC or communicated to Enex Koube LLC.
Article 15 Others
- The establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- In the event that a lawsuit arises regarding the use of the Service, the Tokyo Public Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance regardless of the amount of the action.